Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life goes on....

Life goes on is what I'm told. It gets easier in time, however I can't believe that yea time goes on seasons change the sun comes and goes you grow older, wiser and a bit more jaded. Life however begins with a pregnancy but with a miscarriage life also ends. The life of a child and also a bit of a mothers soul dies. Nothing hurts more than hearing your child isn't gonna make it. However when this happened to me I lost one and I was still pregnant. How does a mother go on when one of her children is dead. It's hard I'll tell you that. But my life had to go on I had to go on and live even though I wanted to give up I couldn't, I had to think about my husband and my daughter. I wanted to be their for her I had to be able to see her grow up because I knew her twin would never get the chance but she would. I had to honor that, I had to honor his life by watching her grow. He will be watching over us and loving us from afar. I miss him dearly but time goes on wounds heal. Selene is growing nicely she is strong as ever holding up her head and becoming a future Fresno state fan :) well peace love and hope till next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment