Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sick :/

Getting sick is never fun. Especially when you have a three month old to take care of. I hate when I get sick. But I mean who doesnt. I don't know of one person who likes it. Being sick on Valentine's Day was horrible I could barely talk and I didn't want to eat. I just wanted to lay in bed bug I cannot do these things any longer because I am a wife and a mother. I need to take care of my family. How was your Valentine's Day with your significant other? Did it take your breath away? Did they sweep you off your feet? Did you turn into a puddle of goo? I know that this Valentine's Day was not like that for me. Not that it was my husbands fault but hey go figure right? Men sometimes are dense! But we can't and sometimes wouldn't change it. I know I wouldn't change my husband for anything. I am having a good solid day. No tears have been let go. I'm feeling this much stronger. I have finally coming to understand that our past is our past you cannot change it but you can change your future :). I'm trying to get better for my baby. My small love. My reason for everything. Well I must go things to do :) and husband's to bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment