Monday, February 20, 2012

Questions????

Why is it when a girl is in an unhappy coupling do they stay? Is it out of desperation? Is it because they believe no one loves them? What about when their are children in the mix? Do u stay for the sake of the child? Do u think they like seeing their mommy degraded and pushed around like a rag doll? Do you think your children like spending every birthday Christmas Easter and any other holiday wishing hoping praying for you to move on? I always wondered what was the mentality of these women. I mean yea I get the guy is mean or you believe you love him I get it honestly I do. However where is the line for you? Does it take a trip to the hospital? Does it take your child a trip to the er? Or does it take 12 years of one of your kids saying mommy this isn't right? All I know is I would never want my daughter in this kind of home! I want better for her. I want to give her a childhood filled of good memories not a horrible mix of them both I want her to look and me and not know the hurt I have felt with. I live for her why don't other mothers live for their daughters?

No comments:

Post a Comment