Sunday, February 5, 2012

Walmart

Walking through Walmart shouldn't make me sad. Yet it does, every time I go to Walmart to get anything I usually pass by the boy section, and think I should have to buy these clothes in a few years yet i wont. I wont have to unless i have a son in 3 or 4 years when we try to have another baby. Until than Selene will grow and go into big girl clothes and I won't have to buy my son clothing or diapers or anything. It makes me mad that so many people complain about having a kid. Like oh I hate when they do this or oh I hate when this happens. I would love to see my son cry, have a temper, to talk, to walk, to run and to get into things. Hell I'd even like to see him get into pots and pans and pretend he is a drummer but I cant. You however can and you push your child on your mother your sister your dad and whoever else you can. And you think your a mom. I don't think so. I would love to be able to hold both my babies but I can't I can only hold one, I can only chase one, I'll only be able to see one grow and marry and you toss your child aside like he is nothing! I don't understand parents like this. I would do anything to get into my sons business to bug him about girlfriends but I the one who wants to cant while you the one who could care less can. How is that fair. How is that right?? Don't tell me God has a plan because I don't see it. I don't see how he could take my son and leave all these parents with children they could care less about. Why can you have your child and I cannot. Why can you sing to your child and I cannot?? It isn't fair but i knew it wouldn't be I knew that I would feel like this well I have something to say if your grown enough to have sex your grown enough to take care of the child that comes after. :( I just wish life was fair I wish that I could hold my son but I cant and I'll never know what it is like to hold him

No comments:

Post a Comment