Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another time

I've started telling you my story once but didn't finish I cannot tell my story in a full all at once so I've decided it's time to share another part of my story. March 28th is the day I lost my son and also when the took out my appendix. I recovered from surgery and was sent home. I went to my parents house when they let me go. March 31st I got a phone call from the doctor that did my surgery he needed to talk to me so I went to his office and found both my parents their. That's when I knew it was bad news. At 4:24 PM I got the news that their was cancer in my appendix . They didn't know if it had spread but they were sure I had to have another surgery. It was made for April 13 exactly a month after I found out I was pregnant. I was scared, angry, sad, and worried. They told me my baby had less than a 50% chance of living but if I didn't do this we both might not make it. It was a catch 22 for me. So on the day of the surgery they put in the same room that I had lost my son in two weeks before. And the same recovery room where I got the dreaded news of losing my son I got the news my daughter was still alive. I would know in a week the cancer hadn't spread and that I was cancer free and healthy for now. But my other health problems are for another time

No comments:

Post a Comment