Friday, February 3, 2012

A year ago today

I married my best friend. I became Mrs. Thomas Hollier. I love my life as a mother and a wife, and me being a wife all started on this day a year ago. Thomas and I have our fights and disagreement but I mean what normal couple doesn't. I know that things are bleak and I know that things are difficult for people who marry young but I believe in my heart of hearts that Thomas is is for me. He is the father to my rainbow Selene and my angel Anthony. I cannot believe its been a year things are going to get hard with all the up coming dates but I think we got this! I know that if we can get through everything we did last year we can get through anything. We went through fire and came out on the other side better people :). I know that no matter what life throws us we can beat it over come it and still be us. We have our own way of doing things and I for one love it. We are watching movies and eating cake and loving each other. We talked about a lot today and that felt great. I live for our life. I love you baby cakes <3 always your baby bird :)

No comments:

Post a Comment