Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fighting... Hate it


I have been fighting with my husband more and more lately and it isn't even really fighting it's he says something that makes me mad i say something back and we don't talk for three or four hours which kind of sucks. We are both hard headed and i hate that. why can’t just one of us suck it up and say I'm sorry and usually it’s me which sucks because I'm tired of always saying sorry like it’s my fault all the time. When in fact today he wanted to figure out why Selene doesn't get medical i was willing to call again tomorrow however a minute and a half into waiting in the line and he gets mad and storms out.... How is it my fault that there are so many people trying to get welfare?? I'm not too sure of this answer but i do however know why we are fighting so much it is because of all the date coming up. The day we got married, the day we found out we were pregnant and the day we lost our son, and also the day we found out i had cancer. I know its stressful, i try to keep my negative emotions away from him because i know he has been through worse and i will never be even close to that however losing our son kills me. I feel like a failure like if i had done one thing different he would still be here. But that isn't the case and it sucks! I know that us being stuck in one room isn't helping us in fact it is hurting us we have only one room where we are comfortable in and we hate it. We need a place where i can go in one room and sit and he can go into the other so we don't drive each other crazy i love him and i love our life however i wish we had more space. We need our own house we need a place where we don't have dogs hair everywhere. I want us to grow old together however i fear that if we don't get out of this house soon we won’t we will be to angry and frustrated with each other. I want my husband for life and i want my daughter to have both of her parents under one roof. I'm sorry were fighting so bad I'm sorry i get angry so quick I'm sorry that we can have space in our own house i love you from now till forever. Please forgive me. I’m sorry that we aren’t having such a good year hopefully things will get better. Our daughter needs both of us. She wants both of us, and I need you. I love you with all my heart and all my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment