Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Living life

Moving forward from the past to build your future. I believe all people learn from others past in my sorrow I have learned it could be much much worse. No grief is greater or less than another's but it is different all equal in sadness. But what I find truly saddening is when people do not learn. Every one should turn an experience into a learning one. I have learned from my parents mistakes. I have become a better person because I have learned from other people. My life is richer because I know no matter what I have people behind me to help fix my mistakes. Not many people will admit to wrong doings but I will. I am not a perfect person and neither are you but we are not horrible people. We make mistakes we learn we grow and than we move on. We are young no matter how old we can always learn something . Always love yourself your children your family and your other half make mistakes but learn from them. Till next time much love and respect :).

No comments:

Post a Comment