Friday, January 27, 2012

Mid air crawl

My daughter has mastered the mid air crawl and by that I mean she's turned her pretending to be a plane into a crawling extravaganza and man it makes her laugh so much. Why she does this I'm not to sure I know I didn't teach her to throw her arms and move her legs as though she's crawling but hey if its what she wants to do I say go for it little love. And as usual when she does something I can also feel the sadness in it as well. Because I think of Anthony,  I think would he do this also or would he prefer to be on the floor crawling, would he crawl first or would Selene because of her mid air crawl she has down. Now I don't want you to think that every time my daughter does something I get sad because I dont, I do however think of him when Selene hits her milestones and I'm ok with that I think it's healthy honestly. If I didn't think of him I would feel like no one did and he is also my baby, but he is probably going through his milestones in heaven also. And I like thinking like that, I like thinking thar even though they aren't together they are still doing things at the same time even at different places. Selene has kinda stopped holding her breath now she only really does it when she's super mad :). That makes me think would Anthony also hold his breath or would he be a mellow baby. Because not many two and a half month babies hold their breath. Man what is that saying for her teenage years :/ oh dear. Looking at Selene and seeing that screamo music calms her makes me wonder would Anthony like my music over Thomas or would he be like his sister? I used to think that my parents were crazy when they said u never know how much you can live someone till you love a child and I think now that saying is so true I don't love anyone more than I love my babies. And I have to say I am blessed I have one with me to love everyday and one in heaven watching over us all. Mommy loves you Anthony and Selene. So that's all for now thank you for reading. For thoes still waiting for their rainbow baby I'll send you some baby dust, for thoes that have their rainbow babies I'll send you some hair dye for the gray's

No comments:

Post a Comment