Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hard Times

Life most of us cry when were a teenager to be grown up and out on our own in the world, however now that I am 20 (almost 21) I sit back and think.... WHAT WAS I THINKING???? I long for simpler times when I relied on my parents, when I was only responsible for myself. I wouldn't change my daughter or my husband for anything I love them with all my heart and soul. I have just went through a lot in 2011 and I have to say I'm tired. I moved in with my than boyfriend, I married my husband, we found out we were expecting, we lost a son, We found out I had cancer, I beat cancer, we had a hell of a pregnancy with issues that most women don't have to even think about. As the month of March comes up I find myself more and more depressed and emotional, why I'm not to sure. Except that I miss my son, I miss having my family around twenty-four/ seven, I miss my nieces and my sister-in-laws. I know that growing up means growing apart but I wish it didn't. I just sometimes wish that I still lived in the comfort of my childhood. The easiest times where when i was still in high school and i didn't have bills and money issues. I love my life as it is, I love my family extended and real. My angel is watching out my husband my daughter and myself. With all this said I know that I wouldn't go back to my teenage years for anything I wouldn't change my choices for anything because than i wouldn't have my husband, my daughter Selene, my angel baby Anthony, my extended family. I wouldn't be as strong as I am if i hadn't gone through the trials and tribulations that I have gone through. I love my life and I love my family, my angel baby and my rainbow baby <3 I'll like you forever I'll love you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. Thank you have a good day for those who are still waiting for their rainbow babies I'll send some baby dust your way for those who already have rainbow baby I'll send you some hair color for the grays

No comments:

Post a Comment