Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26th, 2011

I have decided to start this blog as a way to reach out to people, to let go of my past, to help me in starting to heal over losing my angel and gaining my rainbow.I am a twenty year old wife and mother to two. Now most won't call it two, most in fact will call it one. But I lost my son my angel baby my Anthony Lynn Hollier. He is Selene's twin brother, not was not was going to be but he is. I am an angel mother I am also a rainbow mother. Now most of you will think what is a rainbow baby, a rainbow baby is a baby born after the loss of a baby the rainbow baby is the beautiful wonder of the storm you just went threw the rainbow symbolizes the fact that you now have something wonderful to look at in mist of your sorrow. My rainbow is Selene June Hollier born on November 14th 2011 at 2:42 PM at Madera Community Hospital the same hospital where 8 long months earlier I lost a son. Anthony Lynn Hollier was born March 28th, 2011 at 9:45 PM. I wasn't told in the nicest of ways that I was an angel mom nor was I told in the nicest of ways that my daughter should have and would have been a twin had things been a tad different but that is a story for another day. Today is all about the good and introductions, the good I AM A MOTHER, the introductions I AM A MOTHER TO AN ANGEL BABY AND A RAINBOW BABY and I A PROUD!!! I am in love with my best friend Thomas Owen Hollier. Thank you for reading for now I must go take care of my rainbow baby Selene Thank you have a good day for those who are still waiting for their rainbow babies I'll send some baby dust your way for those who already have rainbow baby I'll send you some hair color for the grays :) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment