Saturday, March 3, 2012

March

The dreaded month has finally arrived :/. After a year the month of doom is here. I know that every year March has come and gone and every year I treated it as every other month because it wasn't any thing special. However this year the month brings my sons first angel anniversary in heaven. I have gotten birthday cake smelling tarts or melters. They are in the shape of feet and are blue and pink for pregnancy and infant loss awareness. I cannot wait to melt them until than I am melting green feet smelling of cheese cake. I am stronger because of everything I've been through. My husband and I are stronger as a couple. I miss my son and will always miss him. I love him. My daughter got her bear in the mail today from project B.E.A.R. She has played with it and say in her swing with it. I of course took a picture. And I wanted to cry it is the only picture I will ever have of them. My daughter and a beat in memory for her brother. Her twin the one who will always watch over her. I love you little man. Mommy misses you and loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment