Monday, March 5, 2012

Countdown

The count down till the day you left me has started I have 23 days till it has been one year. I'm honestly not looking forward to it. I lost the cupcake charming bought for you yesterday. And the keychain I have with your name and date is losing all it's oil. And I feel like my world is slowly falling apart. I miss you. I know I didn't hold you or kiss you. Hell I didn't even know I had two small people inside me and I hate that I now know the pain of losing some one so small someone who I didn't even know but loved so completely. Are you watching over us? Is it you your sister talks to? I don't know I do know that you need to look out for her and your momma and your daddy. We all miss you. I know you didn't stay long but the few weeks I had you I loved it. I would gladly go through my entire pregnancy again if it meant I could have you back. My life isn't the same, I'm not the same. I'm broken and ugly on the inside. But I put a happy face on for your dad and your sister she needs me. They both need me . I know that and I know that I need to be strong for them. But it's hard and tiring trying to be happy all the time. It used to be no big deal. I could smile with the best of them. And now I frown and hid and try not to stand out. I want to blend in so people won't see what I've become. A sad broken half a person human being. Man I sound sad and ridiculous and I know this but it's how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment