Saturday, March 10, 2012

Almost here feeling gone

The day I found out you existed is almost here March 13th 2011 and you were my world my life. All of a sudden I thought for someone so little so helpless. And at the time I thought their was only one of you. I thought that their would only be one baby to expand my heart come to find out their was to. I denied it when everyone said your going to have twins. I said no because no one in my family has had twins and yet you two existed together for a short amount of time. By still you lived. I loved you with all of my heart and I know that you love me and miss me.I cannot believe it has almost been a year sense you graced my life with yours. And almost a year sense you left. I miss u and love you. Please watch over your sister and your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment